1. What’s one thing that’s happened to you that has made you a stronger person?
I got hurt once. It won't happen again.
2. What’s one thing that’s happened to you in your life that made you feel weak?
My daddy was dying. There was nothing that I could do but watch him fade away.
3. Where is one place you feel most like yourself?
Work. Or at least that is the best version of myself.
4. Where is your favorite place to escape to?
I can't tell you that.
5. Who do you think has had the largest influence on the person you are today?
A generic answer, but the people I love. I try to be the best that I can be.
6. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I need to think long term instead of what I want right now.
7. If you had one day left to live, what would you do first?
Go to my mother's house. Where I would stay. Bring snacks.
8. What decade do you feel you most belong in?
I feel I have an old soul.
9. Who are you closest to in your family? Why?
I feel like I am closest to my sisters, in different ways.
10. Who is the one person in this world that knows you best?
Scott. For better or worse, right?
11. What is your favorite quality about your best friend?
Just for being there.
12. When you were younger what did you think you were going to be when you grew up?
I always knew that I would end up doing pretty much what I do now. I knew I could never have kids. I never expected to be married and for this long. I can be pretty difficult.
13. If you could identify with one fictional character (from a book, show, or movie) who would it be?
14. Do you easily accept compliments? Or do you hate compliments?
Compliments are nice, but I am way to awkward to accept them.
15. Is your favorite attribute about yourself physical or non-physical?
16. What is your favorite physical attribute about yourself?
You know I thought long and hard about this, and not one thing came to mind.
17. What is your favorite non-physical attribute about yourself?
I am pretty good at my job.
18. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I would always say no. But you never know.
19. Do you believe in soul mates?
I do. I don't necessarily believe it's the person that you are married to.
20. How seriously do you take horoscopes?
21. Have you ever been in love? How many times?
I have. Some days I wonder.
22. What makes you fall in love with someone?
Depends on the person.
23. What does vulnerability mean to you? What has the ability to make you vulnerable?
Feeling vulnerable is the worst feeling. It is why I can't open myself up and sometimes makes me feel like a life-ruiner.
24. What’s one thing you’re scared to ask a man, but really want to?
I have no fear.
25. If you were a man for a day, what would be the first thing you do?
See just how hard it is to pee in the toilet and not on the floor, the lid....
26. What do you find most attractive about each sex?
How they carry themselves.
27. What’s one thing you’d love to learn more about?
History. But honestly, I just love to learn.
28. What is something you’ve never done that you’ve always wanted to do?
Spend a week exploring different museums.
29. Why haven’t you done it yet?
I have to work, yo.
30. If money didn’t matter, what would your dream job be?
I'd like to read books. Work in a museum. Write.
31. If you had off from work today, what would you do?
I am off today. I am doing this, cleaning, watching Bull Riding, and will eventually fold the clothes in the hamper.
32. What was the last thing that made you cry?
When the Saints and the Falcons joined hands at the end of the National Anthem I kind of teared up. I am a sucker for anything country/military/pride related.
33. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
Watching a Jessie Byrne interview on PBR live.
34. What is your favorite memory?
My first thought when I read this question was my daddy. But I have too many great memories to choose from. Too many great people in my life.
35. What’s the last thing that REALLY embarrassed you?
We had a dinner with a bunch of work people. I commented on how the table behind us was having a birthday and I would be mortified if anyone sang and acknowledged me on my birthday. And that is exactly what they did to me. 2 months before my birthday. Obviously I can never go back there....
36. What is your biggest fear?
To lose the people I love. I know it happens to people every day and it's kind of a common answer, but there is nothing that I care about more.
37. Do you have any regrets? What’s your biggest one?
My first instinct is that I never should have moved to Alabama. However it was a big 9 years of my life, and though I missed a lot of my sister's growing up, and my Daddy's last good years, I couldn't imagine what my life would be like now if I had not went.
38. Have you ever broken a law? If you haven’t what is one law you’d love to break?
I can't think of a law that I haven't broken, haha. I have never stolen anything, I have never murdered anyone. Nothing comes to mind that I want to do, but I do enjoying speeding.
39. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
That's for another time.
40. Would you have a conversation with a stranger?
Some of my best conversations have been with strangers. It's a part of my job.
41. Would you tell a stranger they have toilet paper hanging from their shoe? Or their dress tucked into their underwear? (Or anything else that is embarrassing to be seen in public)?
Absolutely. I expect the same.
42. What’s your favorite joke?
Two policemen call the station on their radio.
"Hello. ..... Is this the Sarge?"
"We have a case here, Sarge. A woman has shot her husband dead for stepping on the floor she had mopped."
"Have you arrested the woman?"
"No sir. The floor is still wet."
43. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
I have always been a cat lady. They are low maintenance, and want to be left alone. But my Lord someone please come and get the one that is here now.
44. If you could be any animal, what animal would you be?
Probably a cat.
45. What’s one show, movie, or book, you’re embarrassed to admit you enjoy?
Not embarrassed by any. I let my freak flag fly.
46. How do you think your parents would describe you as a child?
I was a good kid.
47. If you could go back to any age or time of your life, what age or time would it be?
I would go back to my teenage years and tell myself that it really is going to be okay. Savor the time with my daddy. Don't worry about that boy.
48. What’s something you believe in that not everyone else does?
I believe that everyone has their own personal Hell and Heaven
49. What’s one thing you would say that makes you unique from other people?
I am not too sure about that one. I try to speak the truth.
50. What is one thing you feel your life is missing?
Motivation. There are so many things that I need to do, in my house, my car, my health, my spiritual being.....but nothing. I have the will to do nothing.
So there you go.
Sorry my answers weren't funny, I feel like I have let ya'll down.
Now you fill it out!
I enjoy sports, binge watching TV, food, reading, and slightly bearded men.